|Member Since:||February, 2013|
|Preferred Subjects:||SAT Math, Trigonometry, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Science, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Geometry, ACT, Computer Skills, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Study Skills, Organization|
|Education:||Currently a sophomore biology major at Vanderbilt University.|
|Experience:||I have been tutoring students for the past couple years in mainly my high school and have succeeded in helping quite a few students in chemistry, physics, and ap statistics. I am willing to offer my time to anyone who is in need of my assistance and will make sure the concept is understood in a fun and comprehensive manner. Primarily, I focus on math and science because those are the subjects I am best at.|
-32 on ACT with a 34 on the ACT math section and 35 on ACT science.
- 780 on SAT math
- 780 on SAT II math subject test
- 3 years of high school physics:regular physics and then 2 years of IB physics HL (equivalent to AP)
- 3 years of high school chemistry: regular chem and then IB Chem HL (2 years of more advanced chem).
- 2 years of Biology (IB Biology HL)
- left my high school with both a regular high school diploma as well as the International Baccalaureate diploma
- Clubs: National Honor Society, Debate, Spanish National Honor Society, and other smaller ones
- Volunteering: 200+ hours of volunteering at hospitals and other organizations
|Hobbies:||Some of the things that I enjoy include: music, photography, basketball, TV, technology, science, and comedy. |
Feel free to contact me at 4028716188 or send me a message!