|Member Since:||February, 2013|
|Preferred Subjects:||Science, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Math, Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry, Biology, ACT, SAT, Computer Skills, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Study Skills|
|Education:||Currently a Junior at Vanderbilt University.|
|Experience:||I have been tutoring students for the past couple years in mainly my high school and have succeeded in helping quite a few students in chemistry, physics, and ap statistics. I am willing to offer my time to anyone who is in need of my assistance and will make sure the concept is understood in a fun and comprehensive manner. Primarily, I focus on math and science because those are the subjects I am best at.|
-College Level Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry
- 780 on SAT math
- 780 on SAT II math subject test
- 3 years of high school physics:regular physics and then 2 years of IB physics HL (equivalent to AP)
- 3 years of high school chemistry: regular chem and then IB Chem HL (2 years of more advanced chem).
- left my high school with both a regular high school diploma as well as the International Baccalaureate diploma
- High School Clubs: National Honor Society, Debate, Spanish National Honor Society, and other smaller ones
- Volunteering: 200+ hours of volunteering at hospitals and other organizations
|Hobbies:||I usually try to be very comical and am very friendly towards the people that I do tutor. I enjoy music, basketball, photography, and helping others. |
Feel free to contact me at 4028716188 or send me a message!
Abhishek is an absolutely wonderful tutor. He is very organized, reliable, and punctual, and he is extremely thorough in the summaries and concepts he sends to me after each session. He has not only helped with Chemistry, but has provided me with many great study tips and study resources. I must add that Abhishek is very patient, and I appreciate that he has continued to put full effort and preparation into tutoring sessions even when my motivation to study is lacking. He has been a great help to me. I would definitely recommend Abhishek.